What I am Doing...

Monday, July 30, 2007

Whitecaps game

The Whitecaps game was fun. They lost, but it was still a good time with relatives that I don't see often. I got my first ever souvenir (Whitecaps T-Shirt), which I gave to T.J., my foster brother. It was cool to hang out with my Uncle Bruce and Uncle Randy. We talked baseball and UofM football. It was interesting to listen to them talk about the Tigers when they were kids. We all agreed that football season should be fun this year with a very talented Michigan football team. Randy told me that he hadn't been to a baseball game since before the labor strike in 1994. My nieces, Evangelin and Juniper were there and probably only remember nachos, cheese fries and ice cream. But nonetheless, it was fun having everyone there.

1 comment:

Pam said...

sounds like everyone had a good time whish we could have been their I know Ben would have enjoyed it.