What I am Doing...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Long Football Season???

I don't even know where to start. U of M just got beat by a Division I-AA team. WOW!!! I feel like someone just kicked my dog. A national championship season wiped away before it even began. Michigan was out coached, not out played. I think this will finally bring change, if anything, to the lack luster performances by Lloyd Carr's teams in the past 10 years. I'm done with this, I just can't describe my feelings in words.

The Lions will need to fill my empty heart this fall... I need a miracle. ANYTHING!

I guess, if all else fails, I can spend more time outdoors... away from ESPN and all the headlines about how this was the upset of the last 50 years. ouch!

...Katie, you wanna watch a movie? Sparky, let's go play fetch!

T-Shirt Of The Day:
"Sometimes Alcohol Is The Answer"

Thanks to Brett for showing me this one. Fitting for the way Michigan played this weekend.

Buy This Shirt

No comments: